11/22/10

Christmas Wish-List 2010.

Listen here, boyfriend!

Sweatshirts... how I love the non-hooded variety! I have very long hair so anything with a hood is just bird's nest inducing.
This APC version (as seen on Ms. Chung) is at the top of my wish list. A nice message, a chic cut, and notably iconic.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monica Vinader ring: (I can't even begin to explain how much I love all of her jewelery). I have an obsession with semi-precious and precious stones that are not cut with too much complexity or care- those that maintain a sense of nature. This is my choice. The labradorite is very 90's and super elegant.
Photobucket

My J Crew picks: Jenna Lyon's has her list, I have mine. A skirt that will go well with figure skates and wellies alike! And a J Crew Boys lambswool sweater- in my colour of choice, RED!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Fabulous Ernest Sewn Sweater (cotton, too, so it won't be itchy or too heavy under a winter coat)
Photobucket

From Madewell:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And this Penfield Vest- because it's beyond rad.
Photobucket

Oh, and the entire Rag&Bone Fall 2010 collection. Thanks!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment