11/1/10

Shopbop wish list

I really really dislike the styling at shopbop. I also dislike their look-books. However, these items are so great, they manage to shine past all of my dislike. I want them. *I guess the Rag&Bone shoes didn't really need to be styled!

Second note: I'm not a graphic t-shirt kinda gal- I usually always wear very minimalist/american classics inspired pieces, but I've been feeling a little bit too mature lately, and this t-shirt is fun.
Photobucket
Awesome shirt by Free People, inspired by Mexico's Day of the Dead festival (a cultural tradition I wish I had access to).
Photobucket

Photobucket
And how well would the t-shirt go with theeeeese bad boys, by J Brand.

Photobucket
And the Rag&Bone boots... so awesome, they seem tough enough to kick around in through the winter.

These Vince sweaters are both a wonderful shape, and would be an essential for my closet.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Alas, I must save for my South America trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment